Most Recent Articles by Laura Stiles
Head impacts in soccer are independently associated with moderate to very severe central nervous system (CNS) symptoms.
Researchers profiled which young people may do well after first-episode psychosis without medication.
These study results indicate that early intervention with low doses of metformin in patients with few metabolic abnormalities may be beneficial.
Methods to prevent depression could help reduce the disease burden for both affected persons and society.
Targeting negative symptoms in patients with schizophrenia may be more effective in improving patients' QoL.
More Articles by Laura Stiles
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder