LAMISIL AT CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Terbinafine (as HCl) 1%.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for LAMISIL AT CREAM:
Tinea pedis, t. corporis, t. cruris.
Apply twice daily (AM & PM). Improvement may continue for 2–6 weeks after therapy completed. T. pedis (interdigital), t. corporis, t. cruris: apply for 1 week. T. pedis (bottom or sides of feet): apply for 2 weeks.
Avoid eyes, nose, mouth, other mucous membranes, scalp, nails, and use of occlusive dressings. Do not use soln spray on face. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local irritation, burning, itching, dryness.
Crm—12g, 24g; Gel—6g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age