LACTINOL HX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactic acid, tocopheryl acetate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, sodium citrate, glycerine, PEG-40 stearate, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, proplyparaben, trisodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, dimethicone, gossypium herbaceum (cotten) seed oil, lecithin; crm.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for LACTINOL HX:
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area(s) twice daily.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if irritation or rash persist with use. Contains alpha-hydroxy acid; may increase risk of sunburn, limit sun exposure.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses