LACTINOL HX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactic acid, tocopheryl acetate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, sodium citrate, glycerine, PEG-40 stearate, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, proplyparaben, trisodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, dimethicone, gossypium herbaceum (cotten) seed oil, lecithin; crm.
Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
Indications for LACTINOL HX:
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area(s) twice daily.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if irritation or rash persist with use. Contains alpha-hydroxy acid; may increase risk of sunburn, limit sun exposure.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Impairment May Predict Persistent Psychosis in Ketamine Users
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders