LACTAID ULTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactase 9000Units; caplets; vanilla-twist flavor chew tabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for LACTAID ULTRA:
Adults and Children:
9000Units taken with dairy food; adjust based on abatement of symptoms; usual max 18000Units/dose.
Diabetes. Galactosemics must still abstain from milk. Penicillin or mold sensitivity.
Drops—7mL; Original—120; Extra—50; Ultra—12, 32, 60, 90; Ultra chewable—12, 32; Fast Act—12, 32, 60; Fast Act chewable—32, 60
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Impairment May Predict Persistent Psychosis in Ketamine Users
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders