LACTAID DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactase 1250Units; per 5 drops; liq.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for LACTAID DROPS:
Adults and Children:
Add 5–15 drops to quart of milk; hydrolyzes 70%–99% of lactose at refrigerator temperature in 24 hours.
Diabetes. Galactosemics must still abstain from milk. Penicillin or mold sensitivity.
Drops—7mL; Original—120; Extra—50; Ultra—12, 32, 60, 90; Ultra chewable—12, 32; Fast Act—12, 32, 60; Fast Act chewable—32, 60
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records