Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroxypropyl cellulose 5mg; ocular insert; preservative-free.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for LACRISERT:
Moderate to severe dry eye syndromes.
1 insert in each inferior cul-de-sac once or twice daily.
Instruct patients in insertion and removal. Do not rub eyes. Remove if persistent worsening of symptoms occurs.
Blurred vision, local irritation, photophobia, hyperemia.
Inserts—60 (w. applicators)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children