LAC-HYDRIN CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ammonium lactate (equivalent to 12% lactic acid).
Indications for LAC-HYDRIN CREAM:
Ichthyosis vulgaris. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, exposure to sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.B for cream; Cat.C for lotion). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging/burning (esp. on broken skin), irritation (esp. on face), rash, peeling, eczema, petechiae, dryness, hyperpigmentation.
Crm—280g (2 x 140g), 385g
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder