LAC-HYDRIN CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ammonium lactate (equivalent to 12% lactic acid).
Indications for LAC-HYDRIN CREAM:
Ichthyosis vulgaris. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, exposure to sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.B for cream; Cat.C for lotion). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging/burning (esp. on broken skin), irritation (esp. on face), rash, peeling, eczema, petechiae, dryness, hyperpigmentation.
Crm—280g (2 x 140g), 385g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients