Increased Urinary Glucose
Impaired tubular reabsorption of glucose
Pregnancy with latent diabetes mellitus
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine is useful to initially evaluate renal function.
Evaluate for diabetes mellitus if not already done.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- First-Episode Delusional Disorder vs Schizophrenia: Assessment of Outcomes
- Link Identified Between Cured Meat and Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- Daily Drinking Associated With Increased Mortality Risk
- Understanding the Cause is Necessary to Treating Physician Burnout
- Schizophrenia Polygenetic Risk Score as a Predictor of Bipolar Disorder With Psychosis
- Anatomical Patterns Present in Childhood ADHD May Predict Phenotypic Variation
- History of ADHD Associated With Increased Risk for Basal Ganglia and Cerebellum Disorders
- Suicide Attempts Associated With Sleep and Circadian Rhythm Disturbances in Bipolar Disorder
- Retirement Associated With Increased Risk for Depressive Symptoms