KERI NOURISHING SHEA BUTTER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil; shea butter; glycerin; PEGs; aloe; sunflower seed oil; Vit. E acetate; etc; lotion.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for KERI NOURISHING SHEA BUTTER:
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Original—8.5oz, 15oz, 20oz
Sensitive skin—8.5oz, 15oz
Advanced—8.5oz, 15oz, 20oz
Age Defy & Protect—15oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age