Generic Name and Formulations:
Cangrelor 50mg/vial; lyophilized pwd for IV inj after reconstitution and dilution; contains mannitol, sorbitol.
The Medicines Company
Indications for KENGREAL:
As adjunct to percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) for reducing the risk of periprocedural myocardial infarction (MI), repeat coronary revascularization, and stent thrombosis (ST) in patients who have not been treated with a P2Y12 platelet inhibitor and are not being given a glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor.
Initially 30mcg/kg IV bolus prior to PCI, followed immediately by 4mcg/kg/min IV infusion; continue infusion for ≥2hrs or for duration of PCI, whichever is longer. Transitioning to oral P2Y12 therapy: see full labeling.
Significant active bleeding.
Increased risk of bleeding. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Do not administer clopidogrel or prasugrel during infusion.
P2Y12 platelet inhibitor (ATP analog).
Bleeding, renal impairment, dyspnea, hypersensitivity reactions.
Single-use vial (10mL)—1, 10
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress