KAOPECTATE STOOL SOFTENER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate calcium 240mg; softgels.
Indications for KAOPECTATE STOOL SOFTENER:
240mg daily for several days or until bowel movements are normal.
Discontinue if cramps, rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
May increase systemic absorption of mineral oil.
Softgels—10, 30, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes