JUNIOR STRENGTH TYLENOL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg; scored chewable tabs; grape or fruit flavor; contains phenylalanine.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for JUNIOR STRENGTH TYLENOL:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
Use appropriate formulation and give every 4 hours. 6–11lbs: 40mg. 12–17lbs: 80mg. 18–23lbs: 120mg. 24–35lbs: 160mg. 36–47lbs: 240mg. 48–59lbs: 320mg. 60–71lbs: 400mg. 72–95lbs: 480mg. ≥96lbs: 640mg. Max 5 doses/day.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Rash; hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Susp—2oz (cherry), 4oz (all); Soft-Chews—30, 60 (all), 96 (fruit); Junior chew tabs—24
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?