Most Recent Articles by Jonathan Block
A handful of studies indicate that older people with active herpes virus may be more likely to develop Alzheimer's
Abnormal variations in the gene PDE10A19 might impact signaling of a messaging pathway responsible for learning, memory.
Study is the first to compare suicide risk of new mothers with postpartum disorder to other categories of women.
Letters were sent to physicians who were found to be prescribing addictive drugs such as opioids 400% more than colleagues.
Students with self-described addictive behaviors toward smartphones or the Internet scored higher on anxiety and depression scales.
More Articles by Jonathan Block
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy