Most Recent Articles by John S. Rozel, MD, MSL
Jan 19, 2016
Gun violence places a significant burden on the nation's public health and wellbeing.
Aug 27, 2014
Peers bring their own life experiences, additional perspective that can improve patient care.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs