Most Recent Articles by John S. Rozel, MD, MSL
Jan 19, 2016
Gun violence places a significant burden on the nation's public health and wellbeing.
Aug 27, 2014
Peers bring their own life experiences, additional perspective that can improve patient care.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Teenagers' Hospitalization Risk Reduced by Crisis Intervention
- Opioid Prescription: Concerns With New CDC Guidelines
- Dementia in Older Men Not Prevented By Vitamin E, Selenium
- Off-Label Antidepressant Use Not Supported By Strong Evidence
- Childhood Bullying May Lead to Depression Throughout Life