JEVITY 1.2 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinate, soy protein isolate), carbohydrates (corn maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, fructooligosaccharides, fiber blend), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, MCT), fiber (soy, oat, gum arabic, carboxymethylcellulose); L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free; contains milk and soy.
Indications for JEVITY 1.2 CAL:
Supplemental or sole-source tube feeding. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 285Cal/8oz (1200Cal/L).
High-protein medical nutritional supplement w. fiber.
Jevity 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Jevity 1.2 Cal, Jevity 1.5 Cal (cans)—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age