JEVITY 1 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, soy fiber), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, MCT, soy lecithin), fiber (soy fiber), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free; contains milk and soy.
Indications for JEVITY 1 CAL:
Supplemental or sole-source tube feeding. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 250Cal/8oz (1060Cal/L).
Isotonic medical nutritional supplement w. fiber.
Jevity 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Jevity 1.2 Cal, Jevity 1.5 Cal (cans)—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Mortality Rates for Substance Use Disorders, Intentional Injuries Vary Widely By Country
- Facial Emotion Recognition Differentiates Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia From MDD
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed