Most Recent Articles by Jessica Martin
Case study: new-onset amnesia occuring after cocaine and possible fentanyl use.
Investigators conducted a systemic review and met-analysis to evaluate testosterone, DHEA, and DHEA-S levels in individuals with schizophrenia.
Investigators believe this is the first large-scale retrospective study to evaluate the association between history of low-grade infections and major depressive disorder.
Aberrant drug-related behavior was found to be reduced in patients receiving the web-based program in addition to standard care compared with standard care alone.
White matter brain architecture of crossing fibers in frontotemporal connections was shown to be more expressed in participants with better cognitive performance and less expressed in participants with more severe general psychopathology.
More Articles by Jessica Martin
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Atypical Symptom Presentations in Pediatric OCD
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents
- Strong Social Networks May Mitigate the Effects of Childhood Adversity
- Light Therapy Effective for Older Adults with Nonseasonal Depression
- AMA Adopts Policy on Augmented Intelligence
- Parental Belief in Religion Lowers Child Suicide Risk
- Appetitive Symptoms, Fluoxetine, and Light Therapy: Predicting Treatment Response for Nonseasonal Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder Patients Benefit From Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality