ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrates (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (canola, MCT, soybean oil); fiber 8g/1000mL, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for ISOSOURCE 1.5 CAL:
Tube-feeding for patients with volume intolerance, fluid restriction, elevated caloric and protein needs, or shortened feeding schedules.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
High-calorie, high-nitrogen medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children