ISORDIL TITRADOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosorbide dinitrate 5mg, 40mg; scored oral tabs.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ISORDIL TITRADOSE:
Prophylaxis of angina. Not for acute attacks.
Initially 5–20mg 2–3 times per day. Maintenance: 10–40mg 2–3 times per day; allow a daily dose-free interval of at least 14hrs.
Concomitant PDEIs (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil), riociguat.
Recent MI. CHF. Hypotension. Volume depletion. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Tolerance may develop. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Severe hypotension with sildenafil. Hypotension potentiated with alcohol, other vasodilators, calcium channel blockers.
Headache, orthostatic hypotension, paradoxical bradycardia.
Sublingual tabs formerly known under the brand names Isordil, Sorbitrate.
Sublingual—contact supplier; Titradose—100
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Specialty Physicians Experiencing Lack of Income Growth
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression