ISORDIL TITRADOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosorbide dinitrate 5mg, 40mg; scored oral tabs.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ISORDIL TITRADOSE:
Prophylaxis of angina. Not for acute attacks.
Initially 5–20mg 2–3 times per day. Maintenance: 10–40mg 2–3 times per day; allow a daily dose-free interval of at least 14hrs.
Concomitant PDEIs (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil), riociguat.
Recent MI. CHF. Hypotension. Volume depletion. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Tolerance may develop. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Severe hypotension with sildenafil. Hypotension potentiated with alcohol, other vasodilators, calcium channel blockers.
Headache, orthostatic hypotension, paradoxical bradycardia.
Sublingual tabs formerly known under the brand names Isordil, Sorbitrate.
Sublingual—contact supplier; Titradose—100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses