You have probably heard the term 'Big Data' being bandied around, but what does it actually mean for the psychiatry sector? Dr Nicola Davies explains what Big Data is, before exploring how it's currently being applied within psychiatry.
Discussion with practitioners from either side elicits arguments about the shortcomings of the other. How can disputes be mitigated?
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy