You have probably heard the term 'Big Data' being bandied around, but what does it actually mean for the psychiatry sector? Dr Nicola Davies explains what Big Data is, before exploring how it's currently being applied within psychiatry.
Discussion with practitioners from either side elicits arguments about the shortcomings of the other. How can disputes be mitigated?
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Methylphenidate & CBT Benefits TBI Patients with Cognitive Problems
- Expert Opinion on the Surgeon General's Report on Addiction
- Online Insomnia Treatment Appears Effective
- Migraine Intensity Affects Muscle Pain in Major Depressive Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Provides Pain Relief Independent of Improvements in Depression