Communication, location, and coordination are just three ways that psychiatrists can help improve collaboration with primary care.
Integrating mental health care with primary care led to greater improvements in depressive symptoms for teens.
A pilot program is underway at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to determine if granting patients access to their psychiatrist's notes improves outcomes.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene