INFANTS' MYLICON DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 20mg/0.3mL; liq; alcohol free.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for INFANTS' MYLICON DROPS:
Adults and Children:
May mix in 1oz cool liquid or formula. <2yrs (<24lbs): 0.3mL. ≥2yrs (≥24lbs): 0.6mL. Give after meals and at bedtime or as needed; max 12 doses/day.
Drops—15mL, 30mL (w.calibrated dropper)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cycle Patterns Associated With Treatment Response in Bipolar Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder