Impulse-Control & Conduct Disorders
Preliminary evidence indicates that differences in white matter microstructure may be associated with behavior problems in adolescent males.
Researchers found significant associations for mood, anxiety, substance use, and impulse control disorders and subsequent onset or diagnosis of 10 physical conditions.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Teenagers' Hospitalization Risk Reduced by Crisis Intervention
- Opioid Prescription: Concerns With New CDC Guidelines
- Dementia in Older Men Not Prevented By Vitamin E, Selenium
- Off-Label Antidepressant Use Not Supported By Strong Evidence
- Childhood Bullying May Lead to Depression Throughout Life