Impulse-Control & Conduct Disorders
Preliminary evidence indicates that differences in white matter microstructure may be associated with behavior problems in adolescent males.
Researchers found significant associations for mood, anxiety, substance use, and impulse control disorders and subsequent onset or diagnosis of 10 physical conditions.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Methylphenidate & CBT Benefits TBI Patients with Cognitive Problems
- Expert Opinion on the Surgeon General's Report on Addiction
- Online Insomnia Treatment Appears Effective
- Migraine Intensity Affects Muscle Pain in Major Depressive Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Provides Pain Relief Independent of Improvements in Depression