IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, sucrose), fat (fish, MCT, corn oils), fiber (partially hydrolyzed guar gum [Benefiber]), vitamins, minerals; vanilla, chocolate flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY:
Nutritional supplement for patients pre- and post major-elective surgery, after severe trauma/injury, or with pressure ulcers and other chronic wounds.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cesarean Delivery, Early Childhood Antibiotic Use Not Associated With Risk for ADHD
- Is Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment in the Best Interests of the Child?
- Cycle Patterns Associated With Treatment Response in Bipolar Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood