IMPACT 1.5 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine 18.7g/L), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (MCT, palm kernel, sunflower, menhaden oil), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT 1.5:
Tube-feeding for patients with trauma including burn injury and those who have had major elective surgery.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records