IMPACT 1.5 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine 18.7g/L), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (MCT, palm kernel, sunflower, menhaden oil), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT 1.5:
Tube-feeding for patients with trauma including burn injury and those who have had major elective surgery.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age