ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 6,600 IU, riboflavin 10mg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 400mg, Vit.E 150 IU, calcium 30mg, copper 4mg, manganese 10mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as acetate) 60mg, lutein/zeaxanthin 4mg; per 2 del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients