ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 28,640 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 452mg, Vit.E 400 IU, calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 132mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 1.6mg, zinc (as oxide) 69.6mg; per 4 del-rel tabs; lactose-free.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. Tabs: 2 tabs twice daily. Softgels: 1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM).
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder