ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A (as beta carotene) 28,640 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 452mg, Vit.E 400 IU, calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 132mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 1.6mg, zinc (as oxide) 69.6mg; per 4 del-rel tabs; lactose-free.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS AREDS FORMULA TABLETS:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. Tabs: 2 tabs twice daily. Softgels: 1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age