HYPERRHO S/D MINI-DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human; 250 IU; per syringe; soln for IM inj.; preservative-free; latex-free.
Grifols Biologicals, Inc.
Indications for HYPERRHO S/D MINI-DOSE:
Prevention of isoimmunization of Rho(D) negative women during spontaneous or induced abortion of ≤12 weeks' gestation when mother is not sensitized to Rho(D) antigen and father is not known to be Rho(D) negative.
Postabortion or miscarriage of up to 12 weeks gestation: 1 syringe IM within 3hrs of spontaneous or induced abortion or within 72hrs following termination of pregnancy.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. IgA deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Avoid live vaccines within 3 months.
Local or infusion reactions.
Report all infections suspected to be transmitted by HyperRHO S/D to (800) 520-2807.
Full dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—1; Mini dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients