HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 1500 IU; per syringe; soln for IM inj; preservative-free; latex-free.
Grifols Biologicals, Inc.
Indications for HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE:
Prevention of isoimmunization in non-sensitized Rho(D) negative women during pregnancy and in appropriate obstetrical conditions, unless the fetus or father is known to be Rho(D) negative. Prevention of isoimmunization in Rho(D) negative individuals transfused with Rho(D) positive blood products.
See literature. Give IM only. Pregnancy (28 weeks gestation), postpartum prophylaxis (within 72 hours), obstetric complications, invasive procedures during pregnancy: 1500IU. Incompatible transfusions (within 72 hours): volume of red blood cells transfused divided by 15mL provides the number of syringes to be administered; if the dose is a fraction, round to next higher whole number of syringes.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. IgA deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Avoid live vaccines within 3 months.
Local or infusion reactions.
Report all infections suspected to be transmitted by HyperRHO S/D to (800) 520-2807.
Full dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—1; Mini dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—10
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder