HYLATOPICPLUS LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, petrolatum, tocopheryl acetate, steareth-10, phenoxyethanol, ceteareth-10 phosphate, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (ceramide), disodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate and sodium hydroxide; lotion.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPICPLUS LOTION:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes and exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Foam—100g, 150g; Crm—100g, 450g, Lotion—14oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age