Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, hydrofluorocarbon 134a (propellant), glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, petrolatum, dimethicone, steareth-10, ceteareth-10 phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, sodium hyaluronate and sodium hydroxide; emollient foam.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPIC:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days. Flammable.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder