Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, hydrofluorocarbon 134a (propellant), glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, petrolatum, dimethicone, steareth-10, ceteareth-10 phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, sodium hyaluronate and sodium hydroxide; emollient foam.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPIC:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days. Flammable.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children