June 29, 2016
The HD-associated CAG repeat with 36 or more repeats was found in 18 individuals.
August 13, 2015
The FDA has accepted Teva's New Drug Application for deutetrabenazine to treat chorea associated with Huntington's disease.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder