June 29, 2016
The HD-associated CAG repeat with 36 or more repeats was found in 18 individuals.
August 13, 2015
The FDA has accepted Teva's New Drug Application for deutetrabenazine to treat chorea associated with Huntington's disease.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence