July 27, 2015
A form of obsessive-compulsive disorder, hoarding is characterized by a fear of making mistakes in what to keep or discard similar to "obsessions," while urges to save or acquire new items seem similar to "compulsions."
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Opioid Overdoses a Leading Cause of Death in Rural Areas
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders