HIV-Related Cognitive Impairment
October 20, 2016
Both men and women with HIV were more likely to experience comorbid psychiatric conditions than their peers without an HIV diagnosis.
June 16, 2016
Neurologic symptoms resolved after 1 month of antiviral treatment in 90% of study participants.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Teenagers' Hospitalization Risk Reduced by Crisis Intervention
- Opioid Prescription: Concerns With New CDC Guidelines
- Dementia in Older Men Not Prevented By Vitamin E, Selenium
- Off-Label Antidepressant Use Not Supported By Strong Evidence
- Childhood Bullying May Lead to Depression Throughout Life