Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, corn syrup solids), fat (corn oil, soy lecithin), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for HI-CAL:
Oral nutritional supplement.
Adults and Children:
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses