GYNE-LOTRIMIN 3 VAGINAL CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for GYNE-LOTRIMIN 3 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime for 3 days.
Concomitant use of condoms, diaphragms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smear and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Pregnancy (Cat.B).
Vaginal burning, itching, irritation, rash, abdominal cramps, bloating, urinary frequency, dyspareunia.
Crm—3 prefilled applicators
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder