GOOD START SUPREME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (hydrolyzed reduced minerals whey), carbohydrate (lactose, corn maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic safflower oils), iron 1.5mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, nucleotides 5mg/100Cal.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
DHA & ARA Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz
DHA & ARA Ready-to-feed—32oz
DHA & ARA Conc—13oz
Supreme Pwd—12oz, 25.7oz, 32oz
Supreme Ready-to-feed—32 oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Impairment May Predict Persistent Psychosis in Ketamine Users
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders