GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (enzymatically hydrolyzed soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high-oleic safflower or high-oleic sunflower, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-carnitine, L-methionine, taurine, nucleotides 3mg/100Cal, ARA, DHA.
Indications for GOOD START SUPREME SOY DHA & ARA:
Feeding of infants up to 12 months of age with cow's milk protein sensitivity, lactose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron (soy-based).
Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Ready-to-feed—32oz; Conc—13oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age