GOOD START ESSENTIALS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat dry milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup, lactose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic safflower oils), iron 1.5mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine.
Indications for GOOD START ESSENTIALS:
Feeding of infants and children 0–12 months of age.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Good Start 2 Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Conc—13oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Ready-to-feed—32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Soy Pwd—14oz
Good Start Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy pwd—14oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Conc—13oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Ready-to-feed—32oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age