GOOD START ESSENTIALS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat dry milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup, lactose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic safflower oils), iron 1.5mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine.
Indications for GOOD START ESSENTIALS:
Feeding of infants and children 0–12 months of age.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Good Start 2 Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Conc—13oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Ready-to-feed—32oz
Good Start 2 Essentials Soy Pwd—14oz
Good Start Essentials Pwd—12oz, 24oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy pwd—14oz, 32oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Conc—13oz
Good Start Essentials Soy Ready-to-feed—32oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy