Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) 3350; pwd for reconstitution.
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Indications for GLYCOLAX:
Dissolve 17g in 8oz water and drink once daily for up to two weeks. May need 2–4 days for results.
Bowel obstruction (known or suspected).
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention: exclude bowel obstruction. Elderly (increased incidence of diarrhea). Avoid prolonged, frequent, or excessive use. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Nausea, abdominal bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhea.
Powder—255g, 527g (both w. dosing cup)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age