Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) 3350; pwd for reconstitution.
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Indications for GLYCOLAX:
Dissolve 17g in 8oz water and drink once daily for up to two weeks. May need 2–4 days for results.
Bowel obstruction (known or suspected).
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention: exclude bowel obstruction. Elderly (increased incidence of diarrhea). Avoid prolonged, frequent, or excessive use. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Nausea, abdominal bloating, cramping, flatulence, diarrhea.
Powder—255g, 527g (both w. dosing cup)
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?