Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, soy fiber, fructose), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber 3.4g (soy), vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA:
Oral or tube feed nutritional supplement plus fiber for patients with impaired glucose tolerance. Sole-source feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L).
Enteral/oral medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to Hang (1L)—8
Ready to Hang (1.5L)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders