Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, soy fiber, fructose), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber 3.4g (soy), vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA:
Oral or tube feed nutritional supplement plus fiber for patients with impaired glucose tolerance. Sole-source feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L).
Enteral/oral medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to Hang (1L)—8
Ready to Hang (1.5L)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children