GLUCERNA SHAKE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, fructose, maltitol, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], soy fiber), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber (soy, FOS), vitamins, minerals, lutein; butter pecan, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA SHAKE:
Oral nutritional supplement to help manage blood glucose levels in patients who may benefit from a low carbohydrate, modified fat formula. Between meal snack. Meal replacement.
Adults and Children:
Oral medical nutritional supplement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children