GLUCERNA SHAKE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, fructose, maltitol, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], soy fiber), fat (high oleic safflower, canola oils, lecithin), fiber (soy, FOS), vitamins, minerals, lutein; butter pecan, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for GLUCERNA SHAKE:
Oral nutritional supplement to help manage blood glucose levels in patients who may benefit from a low carbohydrate, modified fat formula. Between meal snack. Meal replacement.
Adults and Children:
Oral medical nutritional supplement.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy