GESTICARE DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 50mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, Vit. C (as ascorbic acid) 120mg, Vit. D3 410 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, calcium (as carbonate) 200mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg; tabs. Docosahexaenoic acid [from Algal oil (C.cohnii)] 250mg; caps; contains gelatin.
Indications for GESTICARE DHA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab and 1 DHA cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious anemia. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Blister cards (5 tabs + 5 caps)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses