Most Recent Articles by George T. Grossberg, MD
Elderly LGBTQ individuals are more likely to be depressed and have poor general health than non-LGBTQ seniors.
Sundowning is a complex multifactorial condition that has eluded rigorous understanding of its pathophysiological causes.
Until more effort is put into preventing injury in the first place, psychiatrists will likely continue to be key players in the game.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- Color Vision Impairment in Schizophrenia May Be Due to Medication
- Sleep Disorders Linked to Nonaffective Psychosis in Young Adults
- Lithium May Treat Children With Bipolar Disorder, but Pediatric Studies Are Lacking
- Improvement in Guidelines for Monitoring Patients Receiving Lithium Essential
- The Opioid System: The Foundation for Social Risk and Reward
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Is Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment in the Best Interests of the Child?
- Those Left Behind: Working With Suicide-Bereaved Families
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Associations Among Gender Nonconformity, Mental Distress, and Substance Use Among High School Students
- Digital Cognitive Therapy Eases Daytime Effects of Insomnia
- Predicting Poststroke Depression: Biomarkers and Beyond
- Sexual Harassment, Assault Tied to Women's Health Issues
- Daily Drinking Associated With Increased Mortality Risk