January 16, 2017
Endocrinologists reported having low confidence in their knowledge about caring for transgender patients.
August 01, 2016
This study highlights the need for policies and programs to reduce stigmatization and victimization of this population.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis