Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, saccharin sodium, glycyrrhetinic acid, flavoring; concentrated bioadherent oral gel.
Midatech Pharma US Inc.
Indications for GELCLAIR:
Relief of oral pain and irritation due to mucositis/stomatitis, oral surgery, traumatic ulcers or disease, including diffuse aphthous ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Use immediately after dilution; may be used without diluting if water is not available. Rinse around mouth for at least 1 minute, or as needed to coat oral tissue thoroughly; gargle and spit. Use 3 times daily or as needed. Avoid food or drink for at least 1 hour after use.
Reevaluate if no improvements after 7 days.
Single-use packets (15mL)—15
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age