GAVISCON EXT STR TABS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum hydroxide 160mg, magnesium carbonate 105mg; chew tabs.
Indications for GAVISCON EXT STR TABS:
Heartburn, indigestion, reflux.
2–4 tabs, or 15–30mL of Reg Str liq, or 10–20mL of Ext Str liq, 4 times daily.
Renal dysfunction. Sodium restricted diet.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, others.
Tabs—30, 100; Liq—6oz, 12oz; Ext Str tabs—30, 100; Ext Str liq—12oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder