GAS-X CHEWABLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 80mg; chew tabs; peppermint creme-, cherry creme-flavors; contains calcium 30mg/tab.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for GAS-X CHEWABLES:
Chew 1–2 tabs as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 6 tabs/day.
Use other forms.
Maalox: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Softgels (extra strength)—10, 30, 72, 120
Softgels (max strength)—50
Chew tabs (regular strength)—36
Chew tabs (extra strength)—18, 48
Chew tabs (extra strength w. Maalox)—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Neuroimaging Markers of Bipolar Disorder Risk for At-Risk Youth
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double