Ganirelix acetate inj Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ganirelix acetate 250mcg per 0.5mL; soln for SC inj.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for Ganirelix acetate inj:
Inhibition of premature LH surges in women undergoing controlled ovarian hyperstimulation.
After initiating FSH on day 2 or 3 of the cycle: 250mcg once daily SC during the mid to late follicular phase. Continue until the day of hCG.
Pregnancy (Cat.X). Nursing mothers.
Do complete gynecological and endocrinological exam first. Latex allergy.
Abdominal pain (gynecological), fetal death, headache, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, vaginal bleeding, injection site reactions, nausea, GI pain.
Prefilled syringe—1, 5, 50
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age