FUNGOID TINCTURE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; liq; contains alcohol 30%.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for FUNGOID TINCTURE:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis. Superficial skin infections due to Candida albicans.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM). Tinea pedis, tinea corporis: treat for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on scalp or nails. Discontinue if irritation or no improvement within 4 weeks. Diabetes. Circulatory, renal or hepatic impairment.
Liq (w. brush applicator)—0.25oz, 1oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age